Prof. Gareth Jenkins (President), Glasgow University, U.K.
Prof. Éva Hideg (Vice-President), University of Pécs, Hungary.
Dr. Marcel Jansen (Former President), University College Cork, Ireland.
Mr. Gyula Czégény (Secretary), University of Pécs, Hungary.
Dr. Matt Robson (Treasurer), University of Helsinki; Finland.
Dr. Pedro J. Aphalo (Communications Officer), University of Helsinki, Finland.
Dr. Susanne Neugart (member), Leibniz-Institute of Vegetable and Ornamental Crops, Germany.
Prof. Marie-Theres Hauser (member), BOKU, Austria.
Dr. Alan Jones (member), Earthwatch and University of Oxford, U.K.
UV4Plants 2nd Network MeetingWe are pleased to announce that the UV4Plants 2nd Network Meeting (2018 Conference) will be held in Bled, SloveniaDates: 15 – 18 April, 2018To be preceded by a Training Workshop on 13 – 14 April, 2018.Local organiser: Alenka GaberščikTraining Workshop organiser: Andreas AlbertThe First Announcement is available as a PDF file.
UV4Plants on TwitterMy Tweets
- Media gallery
- Bits and pieces from the past
- Photographs from the Conference at Pécs
- Photographs from the training school at Pécs
- UV-A excited autofluorescence
- VIS and UV photograph pairs (berries and fruits)
- VIS and UV photograph pairs (flowers)
- VIS and UV photograph pairs (mushrooms, mosses, lichens)
- VIS and UV photograph pairs (thumbnails gallery)
- News from other learned societies
- News from our academic members
- News from our commercial members
- Sample Page
- UV4Plants 1st Network Conference | 30 -31 May, 2016 | Pécs, Hungary
- UV4Plants conference 2016 – abstracts
- UV4Plants Conference in Pécs, 30-31 May 2016