UV4Plants 2nd Network MeetingWe are pleased to announce that the UV4Plants 2nd Network Meeting (2018 Conference) will be held in Bled, SloveniaDates: 15 – 18 April, 2018To be preceded by a Training Workshop on 13 – 14 April, 2018.Local organiser: Alenka GaberščikTraining Workshop organiser: Andreas AlbertThe First Announcement is available as a PDF file.
UV4Plants on TwitterMy Tweets
- Media gallery
- Bits and pieces from the past
- Photographs from the Conference at Pécs
- Photographs from the training school at Pécs
- UV-A excited autofluorescence
- VIS and UV photograph pairs (berries and fruits)
- VIS and UV photograph pairs (flowers)
- VIS and UV photograph pairs (mushrooms, mosses, lichens)
- VIS and UV photograph pairs (thumbnails gallery)
- News from other learned societies
- News from our academic members
- News from our commercial members
- Sample Page
- UV4Plants 1st Network Conference | 30 -31 May, 2016 | Pécs, Hungary
- UV4Plants conference 2016 – abstracts
- UV4Plants Conference in Pécs, 30-31 May 2016
UV4Plants wishes to encourage members to host short workshops on specialist topics, for example, a particular technical approach or aspect of UV-B research. These workshops will be valuable in spreading expertise and promoting collaborations. Workshops would likely attract 10 to 25 people and could be held at any time.
Source: The Open Access Publishing Cooperative Study I have been always interested in books and publishing. My mother owned a bookstore and I have been surrounded by books since I was born. How easy it has become in recent years to produce and distribute books and journals has lured me into attempting self publishing with “Beyond the Visible”, and nowadays our UV4Plants Bulletin and a couple of new books in preparation. The actual limitations are no longer technical or monetary in nature, just the time used by editors, reviewers, and of-course authors. Sometimes I marvel at being able to run a …
UV4Plants invites expressions of interest from the membership to host the 2018 Conference The Conference will be held over 3 days to give ample time for informal discussion as well as a full programme of lectures and poster sessions and possibly an excursion. In addition, a Training School for early-stage researchers will be held immediately before the Conference at the same venue. Those interested in hosting the Conference should send expressions of interest to the Secretary, UV4Plants (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 3 February 2017, including the names of the proposed organisers, possible venues, accessibility (travel options), a provisional indication of costs for …
Issue 2016:2 The publication of the issue in whole is delayed, but the on-line first publication of the accepted articles has started today, and will continue in coming weeks as the articles are accepted and typeset. Links are added the Bulletin web page as soon as the articles are available for download.