UV4Plants 2nd Network MeetingWe are pleased to announce that the UV4Plants 2nd Network Meeting (2018 Conference) will be held in Bled, SloveniaDates: 15 – 18 April, 2018To be preceded by a Training Workshop on 13 – 14 April, 2018.Local organiser: Alenka GaberščikTraining Workshop organiser: Andreas AlbertThe First Announcement is available as a PDF file.
UV4Plants on TwitterMy Tweets
- Media gallery
- Bits and pieces from the past
- Photographs from the Conference at Pécs
- Photographs from the training school at Pécs
- UV-A excited autofluorescence
- VIS and UV photograph pairs (berries and fruits)
- VIS and UV photograph pairs (flowers)
- VIS and UV photograph pairs (mushrooms, mosses, lichens)
- VIS and UV photograph pairs (thumbnails gallery)
- News from other learned societies
- News from our academic members
- News from our commercial members
- Sample Page
- UV4Plants 1st Network Conference | 30 -31 May, 2016 | Pécs, Hungary
- UV4Plants conference 2016 – abstracts
- UV4Plants Conference in Pécs, 30-31 May 2016
Source: The Open Access Publishing Cooperative Study I have been always interested in books and publishing. My mother owned a bookstore and I have been surrounded by books since I was born. How easy it has become in recent years to produce and distribute books and journals has lured me into attempting self publishing with “Beyond the Visible”, and nowadays our UV4Plants Bulletin and a couple of new books in preparation. The actual limitations are no longer technical or monetary in nature, just the time used by editors, reviewers, and of-course authors. Sometimes I marvel at being able to run a …
Issue 2016:2 The publication of the issue in whole is delayed, but the on-line first publication of the accepted articles has started today, and will continue in coming weeks as the articles are accepted and typeset. Links are added the Bulletin web page as soon as the articles are available for download.
On-line manuscript management system http://www.uv4plants.org/ojs We have set up an an on-line manuscript submission, reviewing and publication system for the UV4Plants Bulletin. It uses Open Journal Systems installed in our own server. This will provide several improvements to our work flow and visibility.
A New Publication: The UV4Plants Bulletin [notice added 2017-03-05] Currently the UV4Plants Bulletin is published using OJS and has its own website, where published articles and issues are available for download under open access as well as manuscript submissions are accepted. The scope, instructions to authors, and the list of members of the editorial board are also published through this new site. The preparatory work for our Association’s Bulletin has been completed. Aims and Scope, and the names of the members of the founding editorial board have been published as a page in this web site. Instructions for manuscript submission …